1. No weapons, regardless if they are real or fake.
2. No body paint, glitter, or fake blood. (Fake blood & paint on the face are the only exceptions).
3. Walking canes are allowed as an accommodation.
4. “Light props” are permitted, which means props that aren’t considered a weapon, such as flowers, a skateboard, or a fan. Staffs, unsheathed lightsabers, and bats are all considered weapons. If you wish to carry a toy lightsaber on your person, it must be sheathed at all times. It’s your responsibility to contact us about whether your prop is allowed or not.
5. Props considered weapons will be temporarily confiscated. They will be returned to you when you leave the convention by checking with a staff or volunteer.
Looking to enter the Cosplay Contest and want to check the rules one more time? Click the button below to go the Cosplay Contest page and revist the rules: